Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4.0 Scheduled scanning

In our environment, we have several machines that are not part of the domain (so they are not scanned with our OU active scanning), but we still want to scan them regularly. In ver 3.x, I would occasionally connect to each machine and manually run l...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remotely force group policies refresh

Get this tool:http://www.gpoguy.com/FreeTools/FreeToolsLibrary/tabid/67/agentType/View/PropertyID/83/Default.aspxAdd this action:cmd.exe /K \\server\share$\Lansweeper\RGPrefresh.exe /m:{computer}Before I could use psexec and gpupdate command, but thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NAS Devices

What are NAS devices?. In All NAS devices I can see some PCs and some servers.

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 3.5.2.14 to 4.0

Hi, Originally on my site I installed version 3.2 and upgraded to 3.5.2.14(only 3.2 shown in Add/Remove Programs). I now want to upgrade from version 3.5.2.14 to version 4.0. Is there any easy to follow documentation available that covers this. All I...

dodgal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer to New Server

I have purchased a new server for my client and will need to re-download the premium lansweeper for it (the link is no longer good). I have uninstalled lansweeper from the old server as advised. Please get me the info for the new server --- I have my...

mposter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conversion failed when converting the varchar value to data type int.

HiWe made upgrade today from 3.5 Premium to ver.4 Premium. The setup has finished without error. But accessing the web UI or Administrative UI we get the following error: ” Conversion failed when converting the varchar value 'SERVERNAME' to data typ...

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos