Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Server stopped scanning and displays wrong date

Greetings,My Lansweeper 3.5.2.4 stopped scanning a few days ago, and I've noticed that for the last machine it scanned it displays a date which hasn't occured yet (as in, a date in the future).; both the lansweeper server and the machine it was scann...

Dov by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Control - System error 5, access denied

I have 2 conference room pcs that are running Win XP Pro SP3 but they behave differently. Both running ultravnc v1.02.PC #1=====When I do VNC from the "Action screen", it launches my local VNCviewer and connects to the PC.When I do Remote control fro...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Servers showing up in reports with multiple OS

Greetings, I am using LANSweeper 3.5.1.28957 and I have run a "All Servers" report and I show the same machine with 3 different operating systems.What is causing this and how can I resolve it?

Scanned Item for Local Admins

Does anyone know which scanned item reads the Local admin account names? Just need to set the scan time to 0. Thanks.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software report showing windows updates

Dear SupportDoes lansweeper show the updates for an application. For example I am looking at my test machine via lansweeper and can see Office 2003 is installed but I can't see that SP3 for office is installed but by looking at the pc directly under ...

BATTERY Invalid parameter

Since updating to the latest beta, I've been seeing this error in my C:\Program Files\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt file. I have about 8 pc's with this error.4/15/2010 3:03:37 PM: MAID162043 BATTERY Invalid parameter at System.Management.Manage...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect date format

How do I correct the issue of the date format being displayed as day/month/year when looking at a list of computers?

cstern by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lan Sweeper 20100415 install Issue

It looks like when Installed the new version on top of the old version it horked up the config files. Webconfig was changed to:"<configuration> <appSettings> <add key="MM_CONNECTION_CATALOG_Lansweeper" value=""/> <add key="MM_CONNECTION_SCHEMA_Lan...