Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Date Style

I upgraded to LANSweeper 4.0 this morning and noticed that the date is shown as 19/04/2010. I would like to change it to 04/19/2010. I remember in 3.5 I added a value to the web.config file but this doesn't seem to work in 4.0. Is there an easy wa...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken link on Web Console home page

I updated my server to 4.0.0.18 late last week from an earlier version of the beta server. I noticed that on the Web Console home page there was a broken link showing. I wasn't overly concerned and chalked it up to a beta software bug. This mornin...

klug2892 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 3.5.x

Please post in this topic if you successfully upgraded Lansweeper version 3.5 to the beta 4.0 version.

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Error in lansweeper Application problem

Hello, we upgraded previous 4.0 beta version to version from 15. April, upgrade proceed well, except computer description page - when we try to open page of any computer (by typing hostname or selecting from domain object list)we only get this error:...

petr22 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TsysLastscan'.'PK_TsysLastscan'

HiI seem to be getting this error a lot 4/18/2010 10:47:09 AM: DOMAIN\XXXXXXXXXXX\1 Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TsysLastscan'.'PK_TsysLastscan' in database 'lansweeperdb' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by del...

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/extra-custom-actions.aspx

Broken link (clicked from within lsmanage)http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/extra-custom-actions.aspxServer Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The resource cannot be found. Description:...

Netstat -ano

What is the correct syntax to add this command to the custom actions areaI tried the following:cmd.exe /K "Netstat -ano {computer}"on execution a command prompts opens displaying the available switches. I have also tried netstat.exe with no switches...

mcsepit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos