Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect memory count

Hi!Incorrect memory count for some Pc in Lansweeper 4.0Version 3.52 was fine.

XBOCT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote install software

Dear LansweeperCould you please provide steps on how I can remotely install software to a specific group of pc's.Apologies if this topic has already been raised but I was not able to find anything in the forum.Many Thanks

Printers

None of my workstations are reporting printers attached. There is no "printer" icon under the configuration menu. How do I get Lansweeper to find my HP USB attached printers?

ChrisO by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

After Successful Setup, Can not perform Initial Scan

I installed Lansweeper 3.5.2 on Windows 7 Enterprise box, with SQL Express - no errors show for the installation of the software or the database. However, after I chose to do an active scan, I am getting this error message....I installed Lansweeper, ...

gmcleod by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature request

How about enhancing the "uninstall software" action to allow an admin to uninstall from a list of machines (can be a list culled from a report, all machines, from a csv etc.)

kschrantz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

French AutoCAD product Key

Hi,LS does not scan the serial number of autocad french product,For example LS scan the regkey "SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R17.2\ACAD-7001:409" for AutoCAD 2009 in french it's "SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R17.2\ACAD-7001:40C", look like same for AutoCAD...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

scanning registry keys with sub-keys

Hi,Is it possible to scan registry keys with all of their sub-keys?I am trying to add the monitors to my inventory.Windows saves all registry keys for all monitors ever connected to the machine.On Windows 7 it's easy - the active monitor appears at H...

nirs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

uptime history

Is there a way with Lansweeper to see the uptime history of a Windows machine, not just the last boot time?