Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Normal Premium Support Hours

I was just wondering what the normal support hours are and time zone for support? I just wanted to be sure I know what time to try and get support for the forum. THanks.

crumpins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wide report not displaying properly

I created a report to identify computers in my environment running any version of Skype. I include the OU column in my query which makes th report rather wide. I extends past the display area. Not sure if this is considered a bug or desired behavi...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

x86 & x64 OS not displayed

LS 4.0.0.11 does not appear to display if the OS is either 32bit of 64bit on the Actions Page of the system. However I am able to find it under Configuration> Windows> System. % from the bottom "System Type". A little more work to find it but it is t...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allowed Administrators

In version 3.5.2.16 I was able to enter an * in the domain column so the local admin accounts on the box would not appear in the Unauthorized Admin report. However, in 4.0 when I enter an * in the domain column and an admin name in the other column ...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom reports don't seem to work

I took some of the custom reports I had created in Lansweeper 3.5.2 and ported them to 4.0. This view below is used to determine whether the latest version of Symantec Endpoint is installed.CREATE VIEW [dbo].[custrepNotLatestSymantecEndpointProtecti...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.0 Web Service

When installing the 4.0 beta, I was unable to have it install to IIS as a new web site. It said it detected that IIS was not running or installed and wanted to do some manual configs for me. As I have 4 other websites running on IIS right now I def...

BUSD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eventlog Summary

The Eventlog Summary column is not wide enough. Can it be widened?

Deleted a report can someone please help?

Just starting to play with the reports, and I was working on modifying the Non Dell report to a Non HP report since we are an HP shop. I lost the SQL for the non dell report and now it says it does not exist in the database.Can someone please post th...