Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software Overview report - no domain displayed

Running March 12 beta.When you clicked on the Software overview report. If you click through to any listed software, the computers listed in the report don't show the domain that the computer is part of.ThanksSebouh

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software License Columns

In the Software Licensing report, the columns need to be adjusted either to the left or right to match the column heading. Just a tad bit confusing to look at. See image below.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

allowed administrators

How can you easily specify that the same local user, user1, for example, is an allowed administrator on all servers?

User & Computer OU overview

Hello!The problem with displaying Russian characters on the pages of User OU & Computer OU in Lansweeper 4 beta, instead of letters displayed a question mark (??????).I'm sorry for broken English. Translated by Google Translator.Thank you!

Nezrym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing computers/servers

Hi,I just installed Lansweeper (Premium version) in the company where I'm working. I already used without any problems lansweeper in the past in other companies, but here, I'm having trouble :On lansweeper I only can see 38 computers/servers (out of ...

FIPT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Remote Assitance

I use added a "Remote Assistance" link in my custom actions, this allows us to use the built-in windows remote assitance to offer help to remote computers. Here is the syntax to use on vista and Windows 7 Hosts:msra.exe /offerra {computer}and for WI...

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Key does 2/3 of what it is supposed to.

We recently purchased a premium version upgrade.The key you provided lets us download and run the premium actions.The key you provided lets me into this forum. LanSweeper Manager (console) says the license is valid until February 2011, BUT.... the l...

jkwiat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Config Util UI bug - entry of actions

If you enter a second action with the exact same Action field entry as an existing entry, you can not select this second added entry/row. You have to change the Action field of first Action, then the second Action row becomes selectable. Is reproduc...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos