Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tools not working

I am running the latest version of LanSweeper premium. It is an upgrade from the last version. None of the tools work. When I try to run any of them I get an "Error on Page" message at the bottom of the screen. I am logged onto my machine as a reg...

Sensitech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

error non domain server

Hello,I'm having trouble "sweeping" one of our non domain servers.im triggering a scan with the lsclient.exe command.I have created a local user with the same credentials as my domain user account/passwordThere are no FW issuesThis is the error i get...

First Scan

I cannot get Lansweeper to do the first scan. I can only see one computer, which is the Computer that Lansweeper is installed on.I have set it on OU filtering and want to scan a specific OU initially, but it dont seem to be scanning anything? I have ...

blm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change service satus

Please can anybody help me how to change the service status to my server instead of a workstation.The worksation is not always in house.I think thats the problem that i have whit my lansweeper dont see new worksations while i give them the order to s...

bdirkx by Engaged Sweeper
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

ETRUST 5computer Associate) software test

Here is a easy report for know witch computers (and servers ...) don't have Etrust (CA eTrustITM Agent) installed.Regards.Select tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.Username, tblComputers.Lastseen, tblComputers.Firstseen, tblComputers.LastknownI...

Yarglo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last seen of scanned computers

Hi,My company has been using LanSweeper premium version for several months. It was installed in December last year (2009), and we configured the system as instructed, especially one of the most important features that is Active Scanning. We did not c...

Domain report...

Hi,Would it be possible to give me the query that generates the view for web30totaldomain? I tried to get it to show in the report builder by renaming it to web30reptotaldomain, but that failed. The thing I would like to do is subdivide this view sin...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos