Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E-mail reports not working

I can telnet from the server that LS 4.0.0.11 is installed on, but mail is never sent from LS. I have three Windows Tasks scheduled on this server and they can send e-mails with out issue. Am I missing somehing in gettting LS to send e-mail?Please ad...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

uninstall software from multiple machines

Hey LS support.Great job on this latest version!Is there a way to uninstall software from multiple workstations using the new remote uninstall tool you've built?thanks!Dennis

Billing Question

Hi and sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but, my license expired on 03/04/2010 and will continue to work until 03/29/2010. I was just on your website to order a new copy since it says it is a yearly cost per company. When I was almost check...

Script to remove objects from LanSweeper that are no longer in AD

I have found a couple versions of scripts on here that will remove objects from LanSweeper that are no longer in AD, but neither are working correctly. The error I get is that it cannot find the tables its looking for.I have the latest install on a 2...

LesSprott by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Scan

Is there a way to tell the system ONLY to add into the queue systems that have NEVER been scanned, or that are NOT in the database?

everis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA

New to LanSweeper - every computer has the following message. The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BAI have done everything that I can find online and still no joy. Help!I have purchased the premium.thanks,

LesSprott by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generic failure

Help. I just ran the latest upgrade script, now most of my Windows servers won't scan. They show "Generic failure" under printers.

scanning other domains behind a firewall

Hello,we want to scan our other domains, but these domains are behind a firewall.Please, can you tell me which tcp ports must be open to use active scanning?

Jokey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos