Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple instances of Lansweeper

HiAre there any problems or things to be aware of when installing 2 instances of Lansweeper on the same networkMy company already uses the product but I'd like to install a new version as we are different division of the company. We have a different...

sturmeyp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and 64bit computers

I cannot get the Computer Uptime / Show open files / Remote processes / Who's logged on to work from any 64bit computers through the web portal - what gives?? It works fine from a 32 bit computer.

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper and VMWare

When Lansweeper inventories a computer tha has VMWare installed it always lists the username as __vmware_user__ . Is there any way to correct this problem?

gluman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advanced Actions ?

Are all the advanced actions fully functionable or do you need a premium license for Take Screenshot, Remote Control, Uninstall Software, and VNC?-You can use your existing license key (also first 20 days in trial are fully working).Does this mean th...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find Mac Address of reported systems..

Dear Concern,I am trying to generate report on system name v Mac address of all reported systems reported in Lansweeper. But, the report is partial and not showing complete list. When i tried to check few systems from (which are not reporting in SQL)...

After beta database upgrade, Multiple items on Dashboard

I emailed about the SQL script to upgrade from one version of the beta to the next (2/18 to 3/2) and received my instructions. I followed the instructions and everything seemed to work as planned. After the database upgrade I installed the newest bet...

sarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Console showing Freeware

We validated premium code last month and still showing as freeware. How do we change that? Because we are getting errors on another domain that we must have premium version. Thanks

wsfirst by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Product Keys under Premium version tab

I added a new line item to be checked and after it was added and enabled I now receive the following error and don't know why I do or how to get rid of it:"Row cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been changed since it was last read....

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos