Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updated network scans

How often does LAN Sweeper by default scan a network? I ask because in looking at the list of computers it has found, there are quite a bit that haven't been rescanned since the initial scan which was 10+ days ago.I thought it would scan all computer...

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search Bar

Don't know if this was mentioned yet but, when you enter text in the search bar at the top, you can not click on the magnifying glass.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low Bandwidth site

I am finishing a contract with a company that has purchased Lansweeper.Of course, they love it!One of the sites is connected via a VPN tunnel to Columbia. The internet speed for the entire site in Columbia is 2 MB.I want to be sure that I leave Lans...

what does Not scanned mean?

Does it mean the computers found in AD but not reachable or access denied? Dose it include the computers with disabled computer account in AD?

alert\notifcation

helloi have the version 3.5.2.4can i get alert\notifcation by e-mail or cellfor example:alert for disk or cputhank youjacky

jacky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

XenServers in Device overview (part II)

Beta 02.03: not working, they are still in "Linux" section.Description:Kernel: Linux Release: 2.6.18-128.1.6.el5.xs5.5.0.505.1024xe Version: #1 SMP Mon Nov 16 09:08:33 EST 2009"Release" should be (and was in previous beta) "...xen" but shown now in L...

Computer Description

Hello,I have a small question. We created extra lists to display pc's which were not seen in the last 30, 60 & 90 days.After 90 days we delete the computers from the domain.Problem is that we have a couple of pc's which are in a offline location and ...

comatose by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos