Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to find Mac Address of reported systems..

Dear Concern,I am trying to generate report on system name v Mac address of all reported systems reported in Lansweeper. But, the report is partial and not showing complete list. When i tried to check few systems from (which are not reporting in SQL)...

After beta database upgrade, Multiple items on Dashboard

I emailed about the SQL script to upgrade from one version of the beta to the next (2/18 to 3/2) and received my instructions. I followed the instructions and everything seemed to work as planned. After the database upgrade I installed the newest bet...

sarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Console showing Freeware

We validated premium code last month and still showing as freeware. How do we change that? Because we are getting errors on another domain that we must have premium version. Thanks

wsfirst by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Product Keys under Premium version tab

I added a new line item to be checked and after it was added and enabled I now receive the following error and don't know why I do or how to get rid of it:"Row cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been changed since it was last read....

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login Failed & The LDAP server is unavailable

I am very new to this company and haven't really had a chance to check out the network at all (I am tasked with License Management on this contract). But within Lansweeper ErrorLog.txt I am receiving these error messages:1.3/1/2010 4:51:16 PM: Login...

Lansweeperservice.exe stops unexpectantly

We're running the latest beta from March 2nd. Newest version was installed this morning with a fresh database. I made configuration changes and then re-added the IP Subnets to scan which amount to several thousand (~5000) IP addresses. I uncheck...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device names needed on main view

For instance on the "Webserver" devices part, It knows the http "title" we should be showing it on the "All Webserver items" report overview page instead of just the IP.

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstall software

I use Lansweeper 4.0.0.5 beta Trial Vervion, in it is Uninstall software, whether it is possible to test it in Trial Version, and whether is centralised unistall?

Ilyha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos