Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer and User OU Overview in arbitrary order

When viewing the Computer OU Overview option, below the domain name the list of OUs containing computers seem to be displayed in an arbitrary order instead of alphabetically or origanizationally based on the OU structure.

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

XenServers in Device overview

Problem 1: There is no appropriate type for XenServer, only "Vmware server" with VMware icon.Problem 2: As well as VMware ESX, XenServers are also discovered like Linux. Here devicetester output for 3 different XenServer versions (only relevant entri...

Clients not Scanning Since Upgrade to Premium Version

I seem to be having a problem since I upgraded to the premium version.The clients that reported and scanned with lsclient.exe (free ver.) are reporting and are scanned but the clients since the upgrade to the Premium version will not scan but to rep...

premium license and new users

Hi,i have about 15 users that connect to the website \\server\lansweeper\ and only 1 seems to be licensed on teh premium tools, how can teh other users get premium access without me needing to visit each pc?thanks Phil

phil_lock by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web config

Hi, I'm getting the below message after modifying the web.config file. Pls advise. Everything has been revert to the original.Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this applicati...

fen12 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and SCOM 2007

Any knowledge of issues loading Lansweeper on a server with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007/SQL Server 2008? All 32-bit.