Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WMI, RPC problem

HiI searched previous topics regarding this problem but I couldn't find a fix to our situation. We have about 60 client computers for scan. 29 Scanned and all good. 32 scanned and it's got red mark. The error messages are:1. The RPC server is una...

limdin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing 4.0 beta on same server as 3.5.2

We currently have a Premium licensed version of Lansweeper 3.52. Could we install the 4.0 beta on the same server pointing to a different MS SQL Server database? Our current server already has the necessary firewall ports open to our LAN/WAN.Sebouh

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allowed Unauthorized Administrators - wildcard

Hi,We have renamed workstation local admin accounts to admin-'computername'Is there some wildcard on any symbol that can be used to allow administrators with admin-* or something like that.Regards,Sven

sven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise Edition: ability to target a specific scan server

Not able to instruct lstrigger to use a particular scan server when more than one scan server is used in Enterprise Edition. There needs to be a parameter to target a specific scan server. ie...cmd.exe /K {actionpath}lstrigger.exe {LSDB Server} { Sc...

How to secure web console

Two questions here1. How to allow only authorized users to access the web console (http:\\servername\lansweeper)?2. How to provide different user with different view when they opening web console? I.E., we don't want helpdesk to use any Action items ...

Remove non-authorized local administrators found?

This isn't really a problem related to Lansweeper, however...Since Lansweeper can list non authorized local administrators.Do you know how to set up a startup-script that removes users from the local administrator group?We have an environment that ha...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocking Lansweeper Remote Access to certain PCs

I'm sure this is relatively simple, but Lansweeper is used at our business and has been utilized for quite some time. I need to know how to block Lansweeper's remote control and screenshot functions to certain computers. Any help is appreciated.

bgill4 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos