Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blocking Lansweeper Remote Access to certain PCs

I'm sure this is relatively simple, but Lansweeper is used at our business and has been utilized for quite some time. I need to know how to block Lansweeper's remote control and screenshot functions to certain computers. Any help is appreciated.

bgill4 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database Name

we want to test 4.0, but want to use the same SQL server as our production version. Does the beta use the same database name, or something new?

Rboynton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bandwidth usage over WAN

Our Lansweeper server is set up at HDQ. We have branch offices across the country. Could you explain how Lansweeper avoid to kill the WAN circuit? How many simultaneous scan one Lansweeper server can perform ?

Receipt?

We never got our receipt for our purchase, it shows up on our credit card statement, but never received a receipt. I checked our spam filtering and nothing....Checked from cleverbridge.com and lansweeper.com, what do we need to do to get it?

Server 2008 R2 service pack

The report "OS: Not latest Service Pack Win2008"includes server 2008 R2 even tho it is at a different OS and service pack level.This is after applying the fix to correct the naming of 2008r2

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instaling lansweeper in a network without Active Directory

Hi, in my network I'm using LDAP (installed in a Debian server) to authenticate clients running XP. ¿Is it posible to run lsclient automatically in each client XP, just as an a normal init script of Active Directory ?Thank you!Argie

argie01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan times table on the Actions tab + remarks about design

(Actually question from loerdy but can get lost in another topic)Is it possible to disable the scantime table on actions site? (or move in another tab?). This information can be useful but isn't so important to be on the most used tab.Two more remark...