Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Actions\Premium Tools

I appear to banging my head against a wall with regards to getting the custom actions\premium tools working within firefox. These tools have been working fine for months up until the last few days whereby when clicking on any of the custom actions ...

Matty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Creating Profiles?

Can someone tell me if it is possible for Lansweeper to create profiles under documents and settings with any of the applications or features that are included with the suite?Im asking because we have users that are noticing the profile of a particul...

lab_tech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lstrigger fails

I have LANsweeper set up for our domain and it is scanning using active scanning fine. However, if I want to get an update for a particular machine and run lstrigger, it always errors with 'failed' whether run via the web console or directly on the ...

Scan Wait Time for local Computer Description

I'm sure this is on the forum somewhere, but i can't seem to find it. Which Scan Wait Time item controls how often the local Computer Description is scanned? This is the Description stored in HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Services/LanmanServer/Parame...

mdotadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

???????? instead of Cyrilic OS name

Good day.I'm running LanSweeper on Windows Server 2003 Std R2 Rus SP2 + SQL 2005 Express Rus.Everything was fine until we had the Windows 7 Professional Rus (Профессиональная in Russian). And in Digital dashboard I'm having:Operating systems Microsof...

Ded_USAMA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account locked

Hi, I have keyed in the wrong password for more than 3 times and my account has been locked. Pls advise how do I unlock the account.Kindly advise on the below questions:1) For active scanning, may I know the scheduele as in how many times does it sca...

fen12 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Running IIS website on different port

I have another application listening on port 80 so my default IIS website will not start. If I change the port will Lan Sweeper still install correctly to the website?

twnadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos