Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Install Error Help

Installation gives this error, anyone know how to get around this?Operation Failed with 0x8007000BAn attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.This error occurs during:Running Postinstall tasks...Configuring IIS x64 to allow win32 a...

mrrrl2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup problems

I've installed Lan Sweeper on a Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 machine, however when go to view the site I see the output below. Also, upon having my DBA look at the database there are no tables created - which explains the error below. However, neither ...

twnadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

winvnc like big brother - inacceptable

wie bought the lansweeper premium edition, including the tools. I must say, the function of the remote tool, based on winvnc is absolutely inacceptable, because of german data protection issues. You can connect to a users desktop and the user can not...

ure by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OU filtering problems

I've setup an OU filtering but seems Lansweeper is not respecting it.We have a single domain (unfortunately) for all offices (+80) around the world.I tried to filter only Sao Paulo Computers but Lan sweeper is sweeping computers from every office.Her...

fgarcia by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

remote scan and double names

Hi, i've that situation:2 servers are in separated netwoks (different domains, different public ip's, different lacations, novpn) They has installed the only service of lansweeper. when they scans pc's they write all the data to mssql on a remote hos...

ivanoez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deploying Lansweeper 3.5.2 on Windows 7 Pro x64

Installing Lansweeper 3.4.2 on windows 7 x64 crashes.The installer downloads a x32 version of SQLexpress instead of x64 version SQLexpress.can the installer be updated to properly support x64Just paid 500USD for a product that doesn't install on a st...

Lansweeper Download

HIMy company has just purchased Lansweeper premium but all attempts at downloading from the site mailed to us fails.Zip fil reported at 6.62mb but download actually ends at 5.29mb everytime.Compressed file reports "Unexpected end of archive"Thanks in...

coolbird by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos