Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

customize report

Hi, what tables should I use to have customized Unauthorized Administrators report like this:-upn : -display : -disabled : -hometel : -dept : -officeI wrote all this fields as used in dsget command.....

sisman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active scanning with multiple domain controllers for one domain

I have a question regarding how Lansweeper polls a domain controller for active scans. In another post, there was the following description on how active scanning works:Active scanning currently works like this:When the service is first started it l...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.0

Could you please post all the new features that are implemented in to the new version of Lansweeper? When the new version is coming? Lot of posts here on the forums are just LS admin saying that in 4.0 will be this and that and that... Would be a lot...

Mecanova by Engaged Sweeper
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning on Trial Version

I am testing Trial Version 3.5.2.16. It's showing me only One Computer i.e. Server itself.I have also Enabled Active Scanning but even after 3 Hours, I am not able to see other Computer of my Domain.Could I see other Computers of my Network on this T...

wmc26 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning using account Operator rights

Hi all,The company I work for has a global AD. I only have account operators rights in the D and more specifically at my OU. Is it enough to use active scanning of my own OU ?Thanks

andrema2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sort by OU

Hi, I'm currently using the premium version and I have activated the active scanning and OU filter is set to scan 3 OUs. May I know i is it possible to sort the computer by OU?

fen12 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Acrobat 9 Problem

I have a strange issue that I have not noticed until today. If I am connected to a system using "Remote Control" I cannot open Adobe Acrobat 9, and if I have a PDF open in Acrobat 9 I cannot use "Remote Control". I do not get an error. I just hear a ...

rtatman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create new group based on OU

2 Dealerships, 1 AD domain, 2 OUs1 OU = dealership A1 OU = dealership BOn the digital dashboard, could we separate the computers from different OUs instead of domains?