Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

which computers user was logged on

Hi,is it possible to generate report like this:-list of users who were logged on on more than one workstation in last 30 days-

sisman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers That Will Never Scan OS

Hi I'm having a issue with a couple of computers that will never scan os, I have check all the WMI setting as per your instruction and I have even run reparwmi.cmd will this fix some of the issue on the one computer I still getting an error of :Regis...

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe License Keys

I am trying to extract adobe license keys in order to keep track of where are licenses are. Is there any way to get the product keys from these machines? I have not had any luck and have searched the forums without getting an answer. Any one havin...

dbaca by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Uninstall with Windows Installer Disabled

I use group policy on my domain to disable windows installer on the user's computers. Currently I am unable to successfully remove any software with the 'remote uninstall' action (the path works and it tries to run). The error I am getting is 'uninst...

Connection failed on Embedded XP TC

Hi, We've HP Thin Clients t5730w with Windows XP embedded. Everything looks like a normal Windows XP machine but when I try to execute lsclient then the connection fails. XP Embedded has no firewall and I can't figure out why it isn't scanningAlso wh...

gjburg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

When deleting PC's from database...

Does the software that's already been audited go with it?If so, how could I clean up without deleting PC's and software?Regards,John Keating

tachi-s by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Detals report

Could you provide me with the SQL report that would give me the details of each computer (ex: hostname, model, serial, procesor, memory, software installed, OS, domain, etc...) like the computer action screen but with software included. Thanks in a...