Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Firewall issues - Which ports must be open?

Hi,I have struggeled with my TrendMicro Firewall. I can't figure out which ports to open to get the lstrigger to work (also the auto scan when PC becomes availeble). It works on all my dekstop machines (they don't have any firewall active) but all la...

Problem listing local installed printers

First of all, great product. Gives me lots of information and controll over my networked servers :d/ Some strange behavior, when i scan a computer and the info gets populated into the InfoFinder DB just some of the local printers get listed.An exampl...

Hatteland by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use LSTools Using webconsole

Hi I am using Lansweeper premium tool .I have put lansweeper tools in a share folder on the server.But when i am trying to use the controls using this tools ,nothing is happening in the target systems. I tried even shutdown,reboot option by clickin...

Sachin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change uVNC port and Change Comp Description

1. How do I change the port in uVNC globally so that it goes out over another port other then 5900?2. I am slowly adding computer descriptions VIA the MMC snapin in Server 2003. However, even if I manually trigger a scan on a computer, the descripti...

Why might Fixed IP based XP machines sometimes fail to scan

While we have a number of DHCP served XP clients on our domain, we also have a few fixed IP Users.There are times when Lansweeper "sees" these machines and then other times fail to see them.Allways the RPC Server error.I ran a test on one of these fi...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date fields not saving

Hi all.I've been using LANSweeper for a few months and am overall very pleased with the product. So much so, that we immediately bought the Premium license and started using this tool in all our sites worldwide.I am having a problem though. Recently ...

Koen77 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LDAP Server Errors and Missing Computers

Hello,I am getting these errors, and it is possible that we are getting domain access denied. We do have a lot of DC for disaster recovery. Is there away to set up to only scan one domain controller. I am running version 3.5.2.16. I also did a cl...

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scan not scanning all servers

I browsed the forums but didn't see an answer, though I found a few users that have the same problem...Active scan hasn't fully worked in the year I've been using Lansweeper. After a fresh install of 3.5.2, I've let it run for a full week now. It s...

BUSD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos