Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extra info from file scan

Hi All,Is it possible to get extra file information from a file scan, as in product version, product name etc?

zharklm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Uninstall utility...

Hi,I've downloaded your remote uninstall utility and am having just a couple of issues.1. Under the custom actions area, I've added a line for Remote Uninstall and put in the UNC of \\servername\share\remoteuninst.exe {computer} but when I try to la...

pfitch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Firewall Ports

Hi, Could someone just confirm that the only port the needs opening in windows firewall is 135 TCP?Thanks

Software Search Column display

Is their a way when using the "Search Software", when you click on one of the software titles in the search results, it would display the user name?Right now it displays: Computer / Description / OS / Domain / DateThank You

FA1600 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error: File Not Found

I am trying to utilize the WOL feature in Lansweeper 3.5. However, when I click on the link to launch the WOL.exe command I receive "File Not Found". This happens on a few other commands like, "Who's Logged on", "Show Open Files". I am assuming th...

FA1600 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

international characters in comment

Hi. I'm using v3.5.2.4 on Win2008/SQL2005. There's a problem with PC comment field and my native characters - only some of them are displayed correctly. This is from Lansweeper:aceeišuužACEEIŠUUŽ That's how it should look:ąčęėįšųūžĄČĘĖĮŠŲŪŽ

lsremote CTRL+ALT+DEL

When a vista computer is locked or logged off on the "CTRL+ALT+DEL" screen the "CTRL+ALT+DEL" funtion in lsremote doesn't work.Johan