Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

file ownership

Hi SupportIs it possible for lansweeper to tell me the ownership a file. I would like to run a scan on user x to see what files they own on a share.Many thanks

Computer name display wrong

Hello,I have one computer that in the past was record wrong at the dns.I fix the record at dns,wins and deleted the computer from the configuration utility butthe computer wrong name is back to the list of the computes .probably the computer name is ...

eyalg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Troubles with Active Scan

Hello,I searched in the forum, but I haven`t found a solution for this problem.Last week, I activated Active scan but no machines are found until today. Windows - firewalls are not active.I attached the errorlog.txt:20.1.2010 07:25:38: Database conne...

scsu by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and GLPI or SOAP

Is Lansweeper compatible with SOAP? If not is there any way to make Lansweeper and GLPI pull info from each other?

crdnet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom fields won't save data

Not sure what's going on...but as the title says, we can't input data into custom fields and have it saved after click saved and it says "updated". Running on SQL Express 2005 and have AD helpdesk group setup as a login with dbo priviledges. Unrestr...

amagner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allowed administrators

Hi,Is it possible to use wildcards in Allowed administrators?Like: domain | Administrator accountmydomain | allowedaccounts-*

gladen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet History?

Is there a way to create a report on a computer to computer basis to show internet history?

Installation problem

I have problems to install Lansweeper. 1st try:Installation on a XP SP3 workstation. As SQL Server for the database was chosen the one from a SBS 2003.The installation on 3 clients (all users were domain admins) worked fine. My attempts on other comp...