Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Failure to Scan Report to Webpage

I realize that if say a service pack is updated on a client's machine, then on the next scan of the machine, then Lansweeper wil record the change.What about the opposite condition?Let's say you are on an isolated network and not using a Firewall.We ...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Several Misc Questions

FYI - We just got a service contract for a car dealership. Their network is a messWe installed and deployed LanSweeper free and showed it off to the managers. They loved what it could do so they bought the premium version. This is my first time wo...

LS Premium - Only 1 computer showing up

Hi There,This is my first post -- we have been using LS premium (now on 3.5.2.4) for a few months and have been very happy with it over other solutions. Earlier this week, our LS server crashed. No big deal, since LS had been very effective at findin...

nml by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exporting Importing Website settings

How do you export and import your website settings so when you create a new instance of lansweeper on another sever you dont have to re configure everything?By website settings I mean Report order, show %, Colors, Which reports under which tab etc.Th...

Cliet Install

Hello all. I'm pretty new at this, so bear with me, please. I have installed Lansweeper on my server and have read all the documentation on client installs, however, I'm just not getting it. Could someone walk me through the client install, step b...

lgrant by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customize Report on Disk Space of Workstations

By default, Lansweeper tracks hard drives less then 1 GB in size. Is there a way to have it report on those that are say less then 2 GB in size?

mpaniak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorized Administrators

Hi In the Unauthorized Administrators list, i can see "Domain Admin ",and the "localadmin" (which is the renamed Local PC's Administrator account ) Which is a common on all the systems in my organization .Is there any way to hide these Administrator...

Sachin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active directrory Scan issue

Hi we just recently purchased the product and I'm' configuring it for the first time temporarily it is on a windows XP laptop with SP2I installed the software yesterday and activated our premium license on the premium license tab the is a triang...

citsadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos