Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software Scan and Export Report

HiI have Lansweeper Premium and am trying to do a Domain scan of Software..we have a few hundred computers and the scan is not doing 151 odd computers... these are not being scanned somehow (dunno why).also how to I export to an Excel from the Lan Sw...

Grommit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect number of IE installations showing up

hiive noticed that the number of software installtions for Internet explorer compared to the number of xp installations seems to way off.ie we have 325 installations of xp, 100 server 2003 , and there only seems to be 198 instances of IE6,7 and 8.IE ...

computer search - 0 results

Hi,I have an issue with the computer search tool.I have several pc's on which the problem occurs - not all!When I try to search for a computername; the tool suggests the computer; but when I actually search for it, it returns 0 results. When I search...

heinreyn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium won't scan my domain

I have loaded Premium and mode authorization code has been accepted.I have enabled activate scanningI have provided a DOMAIN DNS & NETBOIS NAMEI have also tried to provide alternate credentials.I have waited 15 minutes.When I have Lansweeper browse m...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Info not up to date

For some reason my computers info dont update, I have it set to scan every 1 day, If i go manuulyl add a pc to the list it scans it every day, so my option is to add every computer name, which is a beting and probably lead to me not usuing this produ...

Report registry file with hostname

Could someone help me create a report that outputs the String value of a of a registry key and the hostname of the PC? I have configured to scan HKLM\System\AssetTag\ in the LanSweeper configuration manager.location of string: HKLM\System\AssetTag\ ...

How to find all logins on a specific computer

Hi I am a Premium user .I would like to check who and at what time the user logins happens on a specific computer in a specific time or in a specific time spanSuppose i have a PC named MY-PC i would link to know who all have logged in to this PC fo...

Sachin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't get screen capture to work from a windows 7 PC

I haven't been able to get the screen capture link to work from a windows 7 PC using both IE 7 and FireFox. I have followed the setup on Lansweeper's web site for both IE7 and FireFox. All the other premium tools are working. I'm not getting any erro...

crdnet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos