Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer Info not up to date

For some reason my computers info dont update, I have it set to scan every 1 day, If i go manuulyl add a pc to the list it scans it every day, so my option is to add every computer name, which is a beting and probably lead to me not usuing this produ...

Report registry file with hostname

Could someone help me create a report that outputs the String value of a of a registry key and the hostname of the PC? I have configured to scan HKLM\System\AssetTag\ in the LanSweeper configuration manager.location of string: HKLM\System\AssetTag\ ...

How to find all logins on a specific computer

Hi I am a Premium user .I would like to check who and at what time the user logins happens on a specific computer in a specific time or in a specific time spanSuppose i have a PC named MY-PC i would link to know who all have logged in to this PC fo...

Sachin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't get screen capture to work from a windows 7 PC

I haven't been able to get the screen capture link to work from a windows 7 PC using both IE 7 and FireFox. I have followed the setup on Lansweeper's web site for both IE7 and FireFox. All the other premium tools are working. I'm not getting any erro...

crdnet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flush Old Details from Lansweeper

Hi I am a Lansweeper premium user.I would like to get an option to flush some details from the database,so that Lansweeper will display the updated data .Eg: Suppose in the Digital Dashboard there is a display called "Not latest Service Pack XP " and...

Sachin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorting computernames >100

I have some strange behavior in the default.aspx?comp=&item=compsearch list. I have computers named from 01 -> 116 and the sorting is a bit off.Here is an example;JHSCTX10JHSCTX11JHSCTX110JHSCTX111JHSCTX112JHSCTX113JHSCTX114JHSCTX115JHSCTX116JHSCTX12...

Hatteland by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium subscription

Hi,Need to check, for premium subscription.If my company purchase 1 year sub, but decided to terminate after 6 months of usage?Will there be a refund of the pro-rated amount or the remaining 6 months?

cmtan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Audit

We may have an upcoming Microsoft software audit. I need to know if this software list the actual keys (bbbbb-bbbbr-bbrbg-bgbgr-bgfrb) and not the number version (11822-12313-12321-12313-12313) of the Microsoft products. I will need to see every ke...