Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error in Windows XP Report

When I try to edit the Windows XP Report in report builder I get the following error:The object 'Web30RepOSWinXP' does not exist in database lansweeperdb or is invalid for this operation.What do I do? It seems to mess up my Digital Dashboard because ...

cbr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

%username%

When I pull a report on computers some of the computers registered usernames are %username%. When I look in the "userinfo last logon" I can see that sometimes the computer is registered with a valid username and sometimes %username%. Can anyone tell ...

cbr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote users

Hi,I have Lansweeper set on our local site too work with Active directory and it works like a treat so thank you, we have alot of remote users who connect into work either thru a Checkpoint or CAG VPN. Once a user connects thru CAG they are assigned ...

choltas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

More specific with Authorized Admins?

I want to be able to allow DOMAIN\user1 as a local admin on SERVER1 but not SERVER2.Right now, looks like I can either allow it for the whole system or not allow it for the whole system.Can I do that?

gospina by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Column 'nonactive' does not belong to table theTable.

Hi,(i'm french so my english isn't perfect)I' m actually testing lansweeper but i can't access to the web console .Everything run under virtual pc, there is:- 1 domain controller (test.com)- 1 client , windows xp sp2- 1 windows 2003 server enterprise...

Florent-36 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mark software as Unauthorise/Prohibited Software in the network

Is there a function whereby can mark a software as Unauthorised?As in the software should not be installed in the environment.From there we can see how many users have installed unauthorise software in the network.

cmtan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Scan

hi,i am using lansweeper premium version with active directory scanning feature..1) so if i bought a premium ver so i dont need anymore to use lsclient in the loginscript ? all the data supposed to be taken from my active directory ? (and i f i am d...

avi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos