Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"never scanned OS"

Hello..,a free-lansweeper user asking question my lsclient is triggered via a login script.what really makes a computer falls into "never scanned OS" category?I've tried running the lsclient manually.., directly from that specific workstation but st...

d1eter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Install: SQL Troubles

I installed the premium version of Lansweeper using SQL Server Express 2k5 without any problem. We decided to move to a dedicated server with the full version of Microsoft SQL Server 2k5, and I have been unable to connect to the server. To be clear, ...

MVSD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lan sweeper database

hello,i am using lansweeper (the latest ver) freeware:1) how can i update the computer account database ? (there is a hundreds of computer accounts that i already delted from my Active directory and still appearing in the lan sweeper database..can i ...

avi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licence keys ms windows 7

Hello,I have a problem with the licents keys from windows 7 and windows 2008 it show up like BBBBB-BBBBB-etc.is this a know bug or am i doeing somthing wrong?Greetings,Jan Kappert

geotax by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

online/ready status printer, ... snmp and send mails

Hallo,is it possible with lansweeper free-version to check printer-ready-status (over snmp) switch and router online-status and send mails when hardware is down?Thanke you,Bastian

bastian by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firewall Integration

I , i bought a license to try ur system on a lab network. And works really well but a have a problem with something. I wanna install Lansweeper over a national network here but i have some problem with the security team. they wont let me activ...

xday by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Unavailable

I am geting Service Unavailable when trying to navigate to Lansweeper server.

isol by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos