Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with domain admin account

I've already read this problem in another close topic ...To AllI am new to Lansweeper 3.51 and I have looked thru several topics before posting this question .. I have loaded an XP Professional sp-3 box with SQL Express .. no problem and connected th...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Broke Software Search - Not sure when though

Yesterday I went to perform a software search from the LanSweeper home screen. When I begin to type a software or application name, I see a drop down appear, offering possible suggestions. So I select one, then hit the search button, and it always re...

__vmware_user__

Hi, We are having a problem with some users being detected as __vmware_user__ . I can see this has only been reported once before and the person was told to email you. Our lansweeper server is a vm and is running 3.5.3.16. Is there a fix for this pro...

web.config info

hello All,i was trying to edit my web.config and forgot to backup. now my web console would not go through. is there a way to fix this issue?thanksCharles Cordero

ccordero by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

file not found

Hello,i am trying to do a remote session and i am getting a File not Found errorthanks

ccordero by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad processor report

I have some PCs with an Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300, but when I look them into Lansweeper Action screen it shows Processor Type as Intel Pentium III Xeon. What is wrong?Regards,Bernardo

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Revision History

Is there a place to see what changes have been made (a revision history) of the Lansweeper software?We are on version 3.5.1.13 and I wanted to see what changed in 3.5.2.Thanks.

tagenalum by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Server Express 2008 & Lansweeper

I am unable to run Lansweeper because SQL Server 2008 Express does not support SQL Server Agent and will not start the application.

mposter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos