Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.

Hi Guys,I have installed this softwares and it seems to be good but the only issues is I am unable to scan most of the pc and i get the following error.Regerror Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation. MELD100044 (10.50.5.74) 17/05/2008 ...

mjavaid by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding non-domain clients

We use laptops out in the field that are not part any domain. There is a common admin password and each laptop has a unique name.So far I have had no luck getting the lsclient to work properly on these laptops. The client installs, and says it is con...

bajascot by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsclient - rescanning or triggering the scan of a computer

The lsclient service has been successfull in performing an initial inventory of computers, but on subsequent scans the service isn't updating the database with any changes. For example, I changed the computer description and removed an application ...

Lansweeper and NT4

I see there are a few posts on the forum which suggest that even though Lansweeper is not compatible with NT4, some people have got it working.Can anybody share with me how?Initially I thought it was due to the lack of secur32.dll etc but I installed...

workshop by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Not latest Service Pack XP" with SP3 installed.

I haven't been pushing out SP3 to existing computers in my domain, but I have been installing it on newly set up computers, and I've noticed that these computers are reporting that they do not have the latest XP service pack, presumably because Lansw...

Dimensio by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Logon Information

Is there a way to add lines to the User Details page where I can see all computers that a user has logged on to. We work with users logging into servers all day and when I need to find a computer that a user is at I use their Details page but most of...

cmadding by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote WMI access failed

Hi All,I first want to thank the Lansweeper folks for all the hard-work they've put in to pull together a superb application. I'm hoping that someone can help me out with this niggly problem. The app is working great across our network, (it's a Win20...

iskanda by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos