Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just Starting

All the appropriate services seem to be running, the program seems to launch fine but absolutely no computers show up nor does there seem to be a spot to start the scanning or to login. I may be missing something obvious please advise....What are th...

Eric by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsclient Connection Failed

What could be the problem why this simple command not giving good result?C:\program files\lansweeper31\client\lsclient sqlexpress 9524Lansweeper ClientConnecting...Failed

Sharjite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service keeps stopping - EventType clr20r3, P1 lansweeper31.exe

Hi,I've been trying to install LS3.1 but every time the service starts it almost instantly stops again listing the following error in the event viewer:EventType clr20r3, P1 lansweeper31.exe, P2 3.1.3028.22480, P3 4805f4fe, P4 microsoft.visualbasic, P...

CHatton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsclient.exe command switches for silent?

Im calling the .exe from a vbs using ,0 for non-interactive however when the .exe itself runs, you can see the cmd.exe window showing the status on lsclient communicating to the server. Ive searched the forums and have also tried several command swi...

dherron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LStrigger

Hi,Does lstrigger take into account the scanning schedule in the database or does it scan everything?Thank you very muchMario

mariolab by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WOL and Asset Links Questions

I have a a couple of questions I recently upgraded to 3.1 The wake on lan feature is looking for wol.exe where can I get this tool and where does the .exe need to be so it will work. I would like to place it on a network with other tools so I dont ha...

IOCKC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

excluding items from scanning.

We are testing Lansweeper and so far it is really great.Especially all the custom actions that you can implement.I just have one question, is it possible to exclude items from scanning?For example, we are not interested in what keyboard or infrared d...

Nitro by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Asp Net "HELP ME"

Bye all, i'm italian and i have a problem with Lansweeper.I don't speak very well english , but i want ask your to help me.The problem is , when i go to http://MYserver i receive this message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and in the ...

kativo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos