Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom information on Action Screen

Is there any way to add a few additional fields to the action screen for a computer?For example, at the moment it shows model, memory, os, clockspeed etc at a glance, but I would like to add IP address to this screen.I have looked through the it-comp...

workshop by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper 3.1 service listener and httpcfg.exe

Probably not a common problem, but in debugging a new LanSweeper 3.1 installation, I discovered that the LanSweeper service is a client of the HTTP API of Windows 2003.The pre-existing IIS is also a HTTP API client which is only available on the loop...

Lansweeper not recognizing Windows 2003 R2

Hello,we just installed the latest Lansweeper (3.1) as a test, and noticed that it does not make a difference between Windows Server 2003 and the R2 versions. As we would like to keep track of installed licenses of the various Windows flavours, this ...

mats by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTTP 500 Erreur (Web Console)

Hello,I have followed the installation document step by step. All running well except the web console.Please help me.Some details in french (sorry i'm french) :

Styze by Engaged Sweeper
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error.txt: Cannot write to a closed TextWriter

Seeing the error very often. Service crashes often also (like every 5-10 mins in morning when users are logging on).-------------------------------------------------------------------------5/21/2008 8:15:29 AMSystem.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot wr...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Native Client - adding "Driver={SQL Native Client}; fails

Will the web portion of Lansweeper handle using the SQL Native Client driver (SQL 2005) for the database connection? The main Lansweeper page will display but only the top "toolbars", no links to the various dashboard queries.

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Lansweeper support metering of software usage?

Hi, does Lansweeper support metering of software usage ? e.g. when a user actually makes use of office the active time is monited and reported.thanks for your help,best regards,Jacqie

Jacqie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error on Page

If I select a computer and show the Action Screen, in the LH pane which starts with "Trigger Scan", most of the items just give "Error on Page" in the status bar, and fail to work, eg Open C$Any ideas what could be preventing these items from working...

ianternet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos