Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

everything works 64 bit does not work

I have a question!we have in our company many different computer! The most have win xp sp2 32 bit german! But we have workstation computers, domain computers, 32 bit, 64 bit, english versions, mui-version and so on.....i have everything quite work we...

Access Denied when running client

All, I'm having a problem with my Lansweeper installation. Everything works fine when I log into a machine as an administrator. When users login to their computers, the database is not being populated with their information. While troubleshooting, I ...

Can't install database - SQL server is unavailable

I'm trying to install LanSweeper on a live SQL 2005 server. I can select the server from the drop down menu but it says the server is unavailable. I tried both SQL and windows authentication.Both sp2 is installed for the OS (server 2k3) and SQL.Any...

Interesting on 3.1

Please bear with me, this is a long post. I'm providing some information to help others with troubleshooting. I installed a new instance of Lansweeper on a new server.Installed on Windows 2003 server, R2 SP2. Fully patched. .Net 2.0, fully patche...

trwagner1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Triggering a scan

Hi, first off, since this is my first post... I want to say that I am very impressed with your work on this product. And yes I am talking with my boss about buying a premium membership and pay for your work. if he wont pay for it, i might just pay fo...

ejensen by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nil interface error

Hello,I am trying to install 3.1 for the first time. I enter the database server name and click on next and i get runtime error (at 30:645):Nil interface exception.

adon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

VBScript Error

Hello,I'm trying to get the VBScript Logon Script to work, however when ever we logon to the test pc we are presented with the following error.Below is a copy of the script we are using that was in the manual:Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shel...

Marko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos