Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Small Problem with 3.1

One issue I'm seeing with 3.1 is that when viewed in IE, after I view all the links in the main form, they are blending in with the background. I am not a CSS wiz, so I was wondering if you could assist with this.Thanks

dion3537 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem after upgrade to 3.1

I am getting the following error after completing the upgrade steps:Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a re...

approva by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade 3.0 to 3.1

Are there any instructions or is it as simple as copy over the files??

ffA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Scanning Remote Systems

I'm very curious how this can be used with VPN users and laptop users who rarely connect to your network.We have one central location and have several off-site employees who work from home. Those users are in various parts of the country.They use a ...

trwagner1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection Tester says everything is OK but Lansweeper says it isn;t

Hi all,I have searched this forum for an answer before I posted this but I have yet to find one. I have three machines that have one of the following errors: cannot ping;RPC server unavailable. I have checked the com services, DNS, reverse DNS, WMI...

Where do I find the MAC-addresses of the network cards

I would like to find the mac-addresses of the networkcards on our computers. But I cannot find it anywhere in the webconsole. Is it saved be Lansweeper - if yes, where do I find the information?I have a similar issue with scanned files and registryke...

tboege by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

system.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0

I have the web page up and i can run the lsclient.exe at the machine but all i get is the machine name and username. The error i get at the web page is The network path was not found. The error listed in the subject line is from the server error lo...

timglass by Engaged Sweeper
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Computer Reports since Premium Tools Installed

I installed the premium user tools on the 15th and have not had any machines report in since then. I'm deploying lsclient via GPO and its been working great. But, I booted some machines from storage onto the domain today and they aren't showing up,...