Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Screengrab.exe needs lpng.dll?

Hi,I am running LanSweeper on a Vista machine. Most things seem to be working fine. However, the screenshot function is not working. If I try to run it from a command prompt on the Vista machine I get an error "this application has failed to start...

gsvarney by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No NTFS filesystem errors...

From the Action Screen of a particular computer, I get the following errors in the "No NTFS Filesystem" row. I have the No NTFS count going, and it appears to be working, but from this view all you get are errors. It doesn't look like a difficult t...

HighlandIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Action Screen Problem.

When i click on a computer, it brings up the computer action screen, everything is fine apart from near the bottom of the screen where i get:Computer model by vendor |System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'computer'. at System.Data....

Optilan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web interface deathly slow

I just installed this fantasitic tool and everything is working great -- the clients are reporting on logon and the database is filling-up nicely.However, the ASP.net application seems really slow -- not even the normal first time "start up" delay, b...

scan thin clients with Windows CE

Is it possible to scan Thin clients like HP T5530 with Windows CE as OS?Greetings Barry

bgrr by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service doesn't start

I've found that the reason I cannot start my Lansweeper service is because my lssqluser account in SQL 2005 Express is set to require a password change at next logon. Here is the error from the error file.System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login fai...

Multiple domains in different forrests

Hi Support Guy,Last week I partly implemented Lansweeper on Our network. We only want to use it to register our servers and not our clients. Unfortunately we use different forrests so my lansweeper account can't have access to all our servers in the ...

rsplinter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos