Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with Allowed Software in Management Console

Hi,In Management Console - Configuration - Allowed Software tab, the following error appears when I add a software already approved :Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_tblApprovedSoftware1'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.tblApproved...

JM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install problems

I am getting the following error when I try to open the start.aspx page.I have gone through the install several times now to check things over and I have tried to use the sa details in the web.config and I have scoured the forum and tried any solutio...

ffA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTTP 404 or 403 - Forbidden / Access Denied to Web page

Hello,I have followed the installation document. The last step is to launch the browser. When doing so I am unable to access the page. Where have I gone wrong.When browsing to http://SERVERNAME:PORT(8075) I get "You are not authorized to view this pa...

Another RegError...

I found a new RegError.Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation can you help me to solve this problem..thanks:d/

rosky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote WMI access test FAILED

in my LAN I have my clients and servers including the host server for LANsweeper, where everything works fine, but everytime I try to connect to the three servers in the DMZ I get following error:Remote WMI access test FAILEDAccess denied (Exception ...

Steen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Event Log error

I recieve the following error when I try to run the lsclient from any computer. Lsclient fails. /service is running, no errors in errorlog.txt.Length specified in network packet payload did not match number of bytes read; the connection has been clos...

pgarrard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance problems on clients

Hi,Last week I implemented Lansweeper on our network. I only use it for Windows 2000 and 2003 servers. While I began implementing, the performance of my servers became worse. While monitoring, I found out that on each client there were a lot of "cscr...

rsplinter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)

Hello,Thx for a great program.I'm having some errors on my clients still. The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)I have tried almost everything now and is ready to give up.The DNS is ok.Connectionstester gives ok.Firewall ...

gmorken by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos