Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer report shows memory as kB not MB

If I look at the list of computers (eg System Configuration Overview report or the list of computers in a domain accessed from the main dashboard) it shows the RAM as kB (eg below) instead of MB (that computer really doesn't have just 1MB of RAM!)Is ...

SRochford by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The old rpc problem but with a twist!

I have recently installed and configured LANSweeper, and everything seemed to be working fine. However one server yesterday failed to scan and on checking the error, it was the "The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)" on...

ianternet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

.NET Runtime 2.0 Error

I am receiving the .net runtime error on the lansweeper service. as a result the service stops. I have seen the prior topic in this area however, it i dont thin the resolution is the same. prior topic indicated to change the port but, i dont have ...

twboiler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper is not collecting info

Okay Lansweeper from what ican see in functioning correctly. It is just simply not collecting data. I also notice that there is a way to schedule scans, but it only allows me to enter in one computer name at a time. Is there a way to import my Activ...

nilesf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan options - Computer Description

Hi folks,First time posting. I just want to say. I have been testing LS and this is a great product. I am hoping to put this into production soon and have folks at work pay for premium.I have a quick question.Which of the scan options "Item wait time...

nlopez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clients don't send data.

Hello,I'm trying the software, and i have installed it in a virtual environment.Following the instructions, i was able to deploy the client in XP and Vista machines.But I can’t update the info.I already have change the scheduled scan to 0 in several ...

Custom Actions Problems

This may be a somewhat stupid question, but it goes beyond my area of expertise. Everytime I try to run any command (I know that most of them are not available unless you purchase the premium) I get an ActiveX error. Error: ActiveXObject is not defin...

dion3537 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clients do not update

I have succesfully installed LS 3 on a virtual machine which all works fine. I ran the lsclient.exe on the server which also worked OK, so that I can see it in the console.If I then change the config of the server or stop a service that is set to au...

ruscle25 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos