Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3.0 is the Sexy, but where are my computer descriptions?

Mr. Moernaut, I am very impressed with the upgraded 3.0! Everything that 2 had plus everything it didn't!. Good show.But as I started working with 3.0, I noticed my computer descriptions aren't being populated. I followed the guide, but did I miss/mi...

SofaKing by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

looks great so far, but not all my computers can report in. *SOLVED*

Right now I have about 15 computers that have the following error...Regerror The network path was not foundThis includes my Lansweeper computer. I can ping all these machines, the old version picked them up, so I must be missing something.Other th...

Luke92881 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Lansweeper give the ability to query network wide variables?

Hello, this product looks awesome. Just seeing if it fits the main needs for us.1) Does it work well with server systems. Win2k, 2k3?2) Is there a way to query how many and what servers have a particiular app installed... say like IIS?

jhurd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install

OK, maybe I'm just too "newbie", but I have to ask.I am running Server 2003 Enterprise with SQL Sever 2005 installed. All of this is running on a VM, but does OK for the testing I have time for before I have to go do the entire system next month.I li...

lkeserich by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSClient and Loginscript

I am running a vbs script for my login script. I have the the script running however I get a popup indicating LSClient is unsigned. Does anyone know of a way to run this silent so that the users do not see a popup dialog?Here is the script code lin...

jlanders by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Console Problem2

I have configured Lansweeper to work on Windows XP SP2,IE6, with SQL Server express 2005, apart from the fact that when starting the web console view, I get this error:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.WebComput...

Chris by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSwinap works, LSservice does not

Hi There,Odd thing happening: New install, W2k3. Web App works fine. Test connection from client to server checks out ok. Running the LSservice, client cannot connect and it does not appear to be listening on 9524. Shutting the service down and r...

jlanders by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate Software Entries Listed

I'm testing Lansweeper and it looks to be a very good software. However, I have some computers listing software twice under the Installation - Software listing. I was assuming this was a WMI call to list any Add/Remove Programs, but maybe not. The...