cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lefty
Engaged Sweeper
In Computer OU Overview only scanned computers are shown. This might be confusing. I think this view should show all objects read from AD, not only scanned computers. On first hand i thougt the OU was not read correctly.
6 REPLIES 6
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The fix is implemented in the latest beta (2 March)
taschen_dan
Engaged Sweeper
Agreed, I also would like to see all computers in OU overview regardless of scan result. Even if they weren't yet scanned, they are shown under domain overview as "not scanned" but with correct OU path.
Lefty
Engaged Sweeper
No, win2008test1 is not shown in the OU overview. From a users point of view the OU overview should show what's in the OU and not what's scanned. Win2008test1 was never scanned but is in the OU.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm not sure I understand the problem.
Does the win2008test show up in the OU overview?
Lefty
Engaged Sweeper
In this case i misinterpreted active scanning and AD integration of Lansweeper. But why do Lansweeper show these machines never scanned in the webfrontend? Must be read from AD.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Lefty wrote:
In Computer OU Overview only scanned computers are shown. This might be confusing. I think this view should show all objects read from AD, not only scanned computers. On first hand i thougt the OU was not read correctly.

Objects are only read from AD when they are scanned.