cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svanderheijden
Engaged Sweeper
I will configure LanSweeper that only users in AD_Group_X can access the webinterface.
But when I follow the steps in your tutorials It won't work.
I have changed the following steps:
- modified the Ultidev authentication to [Windows integrated] (Kerebos / NTLM)
- I have edited the webaccess rules to DOMAIN\USERGROUP

I use LS version: Beta v. 5037

I get the following error message while visiting the webinterface. (it seems to be a timeout.)
---------------------
Webserver Error
http://localhost:8181/Default.aspx

Kan geen vertrouwensrelatie tot stand brengen tussen dit werkstation en het primaire domein.
Details

Stack trace: at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.TranslateToNTAccounts(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Boolean& someFailed) at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean& someFailed) at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean forceSuccess) at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(Type targetType) at LS.WebUser.RefreshRoles() at LS.WebUser..ctor() at LS.User.Create() at LS.WS.Global.Session_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) at ASP.global_asax.Session_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.RaiseOnStart(EventArgs e) at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CompleteAcquireState() at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) at System.Web.HttpApplication.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Target: System.Security.Principal.IdentityReferenceCollection TranslateToNTAccounts(System.Security.Principal.IdentityReferenceCollection, Boolean ByRef)

Please contact support@lansweeper.com for technical assistance about this problem.

-----------------------

Thanks for your help!
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with the following:
- For easy reference, a link to this forum thread.
- Screenshot of your UltiDev configuration.
- Screenshot of your user access settings.