Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Services: "Log on as" account info

Hello. I am a Lansweeper 4 Premium user (4.0.0.40 as a few minutes ago). Is there a report, or a means to create\customize a report to show every service on a server as well as what account is being used to start that service on the "Log On" tab of t...

dayron by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Overview Error

Seems to be something wrong with the count in the Software Overview report. Take a look at the image. It only shows 7 installations of Java update 21. However, when I click on the Java update 21, I get the correct number of installations, 979.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade issue (4.0.0.37)

After upgrading Lansweeper to ver. 4.0.0.37, I noticed that in "Domain Overview" section there is a duplicate domain displaying patial information (the total number of server and 2 as workstations, as summary)I have only one domain and it was properl...

gmitrana by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software by publisher - error count TOTAL

I noticed that the report "Software by publisher" software "Sun Microsystems"wrong total count.as shown in the image in total:Java (TM) 6 Update 21 to 2, but if I press on Java (TM) 6 Update 21 report from the Software for Java (TM) 6 Update 21 to 15...

Software DB

Is their a way to clear out the software database? we are seeing software for PC that are nolonger on the domain.

mlebo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Console Problem

I just installed Lansweeper and installed it as a new website on IIS and installed the SQL Express during setup.Now after the setup i went to the Lansweeper Web Console shortcut on the desktop and it opens IE and shows <%=Lansweeper.Lansweeper.Genera...

faccount by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wyse S10 Devices

Hi there, We have a few Wyse S10 units on our network and they are being scanned as Webservers. We can see them with the Wyse Device Manager and remote to them. Is there any way we can have Lansweeper interrogate these devices? Thanks, Peter

pjbate by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Report Formatting

Is it possible to format the results in custom reports. For example, for the reports that are inlcuded in the app, for any report that has a computer name it only displays the name of the computer and not the domain. Secondly it also a link that you ...

amohabir by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos