cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwoerner
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I just recently upgraded to 4.0 and for the most part everything went perfectly. The only small issue I'm having is previously, I had a bunch of custom views I added onto the dashboard page that were created in SQL. After the upgrade, after clicking on the link there are no results returned. However, on the dashboard page itself, in the parenthesis it has the proper quantity to the right of the link, and also if I run the query in SQL it returns the correct results.

Do you have any suggestions where to start troubleshooting this? Thanks.

-Rus
4 REPLIES 4
rwoerner
Engaged Sweeper
Sorry for the delay. I was out of the office for a while. I changed everything to web40rep and that solved the issue. Thank you.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to rename the view to web40rep...
and you also need to change this in table tsysreports.
rwoerner
Engaged Sweeper
Screenshots:
The view in question is "Server Warranty Expirations...."

Screenshot of report returning no results

Screenshot of query returning results:

Here is the query itself:
SELECT dbo.tblADComputers.Computername, dbo.tblADComputers.OperatingSystem, dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor, dbo.tblCompCustom.Warrantydate, dbo.tblCompCustom.PurchaseDate, dbo.tblcomputers.Domain
FROM
dbo.tblADComputers INNER JOIN dbo.tblCompCustom ON dbo.tblADComputers.Computername = dbo.tblCompCustom.Computername INNER JOIN
dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct ON dbo.tblADComputers.Computername = dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername INNER JOIN dbo.tblcomputers ON dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername = dbo.tblcomputers.Computername
WHERE
(dbo.tblADComputers.OperatingSystem LIKE '%Server%') AND (GETDATE() + 270 > dbo.tblCompCustom.Warrantydate) AND
(dbo.tblCompCustom.Warrantydate <> '1900 - 01 - 01') AND (dbo.tblcomputers.Domain LIKE '%AHSNET%')

I tried renaming it with web30rep (& 40) as a prefix but that did not work. What I had been doing previously (which I guess was wrong) was just adding my views manually into the tsysreports table. Thanks in advance.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post the sql query/view name and webpage screenshot please.

Also report view names need to start with "web30rep" or "web40rep"