Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Input hostnames instead of active scan

Hi All,Is there any provision to feed computer hostnames and make the lansweeper scan only these machines ?Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Windows XP upgrade report

We are planning our upgrade of current Windows XP computers to Windows 7.Is it possible to generate a report with computers currently running Windows XP with 64-bit capable CPU and the current amount of RAM and HDD? (can you show me an example of how...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Services: System Restore service not running

Hie. In our Dashboard reports, we are getting an issue called "Services: System Restore service not running" under high Priority. Could you please suggest me the solution for this.ThanQ

Notebook & Portable devises

Dash board reports are confusing for Laptops - We can have only one instead of two different reports for Notebooks & Portable devises.. Please help how can we solve or configure it.

Irfhan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating new report for laptops in Dash Board

Hie.I need to create a new Report called Laptops which has to be displayed in dashboard instead of Notebook and Portable. I want to delete the chassis types of Notebook & Portable. Kindly see the attachment for further details. Could you please sugge...

Restricting Access by Group

I did not install the original instance of Lansweeper that is running and there are no notes that I can find, except for 2 log files where I have upgraded. I do not know what the installer selected for the web server, but I am pretty sure it was IIS ...

Notebook & Portable

Hie. As we observed in Lansweeper, the laptops are categorized into NOTEBOOK & PORTABLE. But almost both are one and equal apart from their size and weight. My question is on what basis the laptops are categorized into two modules i.e;(Notebook & Por...

CPU Usage (nice for server monitoring)

I have put this together to get the % of cpu usage from servers or work stations. we have critical servers that need to be monitored during heavy traffic. cmd.exe /K "{actionpath}pslist.exe -s -t \\{ipaddress} |find "Idle""this will give you the idle...

bob_11 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos