cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpaniak
Engaged Sweeper
By default, Lansweeper tracks hard drives less then 1 GB in size. Is there a way to have it report on those that are say less then 2 GB in size?
9 REPLIES 9
mpaniak
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you very much for the time you took today. You have made me a better user of this product. I am all set with my custom report. Thanks again!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
When you start "configuration" you will see the same login screen as the reportbuilder.
Copy paste the servername/database to the reportbuilder tool.
mpaniak
Engaged Sweeper
I discovered that we were never told to download some tools. So I went ahead and downloaded. Unfortuantely there is no instructions on configuration that I could readily find. I am able to launch the Report Builder, but it is asking for Server, Database, UserName and Password. I check the box for Use Integrated Authentication (i'll just use the account I am logged in with on the server). For Server, I assume they mean the name of the server that I am executing the reportbuilder.exe file? And what are they looking for as it concerns Database?

If you have a how to on Report Builder it would be great. The one that came with the Premium Tools Manual doesn't address this at all.
mpaniak
Engaged Sweeper
On second check, we did buy the premium on 11/24/09 and it was validated then too. Any other ideas?
mpaniak
Engaged Sweeper
And that's the issue, I need the premium. Cool. I will mention it to management.
mpaniak
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks. The only options i have under Start > Programs > Lansweeper are:

Configuration
Connection tester
Lansweeper Console
Upgrade to Lansweeper Premium
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
First open the reportbuilder.
Then navigate to the report you want.

The parameter is now "< 1024"
You need to change it to "< 2048" and save the report.
mpaniak
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks. Any steps on that one please?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Yes, you just need to change the report.