cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
Not really a custom action, but I've created a deployment tool that scans the specificied domain for computers, creates a c:\temp folder, copies the lsclient to that folder, and executes it. It lists the computers with checkboxes, so you can select multiple computers (as well as buttons that let you select all and clear all).

If anyone is interested in this tool, let me know and I'll clean up the code (some of it is hard-coded) and upload it. It requires the latest .Net framework and psexec.exe

Edit : lastest version attached below.
32 REPLIES 32
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
The requested change has been made. The program will no longer recognize disabled computer accounts.
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
It looks like this is pulling DISABLED Computer accounts from AD as well. Any way to filter them out?
Thanks, Jim Lovejoy __________________________________________________________________________________________________ James W. Lovejoy | IBM - Cloud Managed Services Delivery | Infrastructure Architect (Windows Server ...
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
Mamba : Sorry for the slow response. Been busy with other projects.

1) Yes
2) No, but any errors should be obvious

Edit : I've also noticed that the download is no longer available. Re-attaching

Re-Edit : Slight update. See below.
Mamba
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks for the tool...pretty slick!
We plan to go Premium in a few weeks once our new budget $ arrives but meanwhile this'll be a big help in adding in our clients.

Just to clarify, if I want to emulate active-scan I need to keep this tool running (under Admin credentials of course) with the timer "on" and say, a Timer Delay period of 24hrs for daily scans?

Also, are there logs generated?
sundarrs
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello Teeratin,
This tool works for me. I have a requirement.
Actually my domain name is INDIAN.ad.sundarrs.com. and location specific OU like CHE and BGH.

When i use this tool, it shows lot of machines in our main OU= INDIAN.

Also when we select INDIAN domain, many BGH machines are visible and very few CHE OU machines are only visible.

Is it possible to scan CHE OU machines alone. While selecting Domain we select INDIAN. Is it possible to give OU name and deploy for that OU.

Any quick help appreciated

taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
I wasn't going to repost without your approval. Thank you.
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
Apparently the admins have removed it. Not sure why.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
taeratrin wrote:
Apparently the admins have removed it. Not sure why.

We did not remove it on purpose, it was lost during our forum upgrade, please upload it again.
We appreciate your work for the lansweeper community.
cmadding
Engaged Sweeper
The link is not working.