cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
networktec
Engaged Sweeper
please see attached. My computer is still scanning i think. How do i stop the scan?

and how would you start an individual scan based on ip address?

several sites we have, use the same ip range. So whats the best way to seperate sites when ip address match from site to site, but only because they are in seperate physical locations?

Is there a manual specific to the beta version thats available? thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Ordinarily, there should be no overlapping IPs in connected sites. Could you contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with the following:
- For easy reference, a link to this forum thread.
- Some further information on your network setup and how your various sites are connected.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
networktec wrote:
please see attached. My computer is still scanning i think. How do i stop the scan?

Nothing is being scanned. Your scanning queue is empty. The computer name shown in your queue is the name of your Lansweeper scanning server.

networktec wrote:
and how would you start an individual scan based on ip address?

Submit your IP ranges for IP Address Range Scanning under Configuration\Scanning Methods

networktec wrote:
several sites we have, use the same ip range. So whats the best way to seperate sites when ip address match from site to site, but only because they are in seperate physical locations?

Do these IP ranges contain Windows computers or other asset types?

networktec wrote:
Is there a manual specific to the beta version thats available? thanks

No, our Lansweeper 5.0 documentation is currently being worked on. We will release it as soon as possible. Our 4.2 documentation can be found here.
networktec wrote:

Do these IP ranges contain Windows computers or other asset types?

we have both windows pc's, various routers, switches and printers, as well as Linux(?) based Netgear devices (network attached storage).