cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SH
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

we have 2 little problems with lansweeper, even an update to the newest version didn't solve it. So I hope someone can help me with that 🙂

First problem is that our Hyper-V Host Server aren't found by lansweeper but they are available in the AD. Firewall is disabled on all Hyper-V Host server

Second issue is only a small one. We have 3 Items in our scanned computers list which looks like
"OU=location,OU=mas" (AD OU=location,OU=maschines,DC=domain,DC=local)

Possible to get rid of it? I tried to set the state to "don't show"/"non-actve"/.. but they reappear some times later in every list

best regards
SH
6 REPLIES 6
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
When using the /file parameter, can you try looking for the generated file in the %temp% folder?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
SH wrote:
We have 3 Items in our scanned computers list which looks like

Most likely they are added in scheduled scanning as computer instead of adsipath
SH
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
SH wrote:
We have 3 Items in our scanned computers list which looks like

Most likely they are added in scheduled scanning as computer instead of adsipath

Doh.... yes that was the issue... ty
SH
Engaged Sweeper
Hello again,

I tried to do a offline scan with lspush /file and lspush LANSWEEPER Server /showresult.

The first one don't create a file and the second one tells me "Connection to server succeeded" but my Hyper-V host Server with Server 2006 R2 64bit don'T show up in Lansweeper.

best regards
SH
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
SH wrote:
Hello again,

I tried to do a offline scan with lspush /file and lspush LANSWEEPER Server /showresult.

The first one don't create a file and the second one tells me "Connection to server succeeded" but my Hyper-V host Server with Server 2006 R2 64bit don'T show up in Lansweeper.

best regards
SH

try with the "/debug" parameter.
SH
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
SH wrote:
Hello again,

best regards
SH

try with the "/debug" parameter.

Run

S:\Install>lspush.exe /file /debug
2 messages appeared

Printers EOLeException: Generic failure
POTSMODEM EOleException: Generic failure

and no file was created. I tried it with /folder c:\tmp\ and that wokred

think the problem that the maschines wasn'T found automatically could be the adsipath/computer issue which I had. I'll test it.