cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laurentiune
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

It's possble to have offline assets management? also, I need to link for example cell phone and computer to a user.
I need to have offline assets management.. no online assets linked by last logon...
Is there any way to export and import assets in a new tab report?
I bought this product.. but i can't use it like I planned 😞
5 REPLIES 5
laurentiune
Engaged Sweeper
ok.. i will edit custom fields.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You will have to do this manually. User information can be stored in a custom field if you like. In Lansweeper version 5.1 you will be able to link assets to other assets or to users.
laurentiune
Engaged Sweeper
I have one report for example: OWNER, computer name, memory, model, etc. and I need to copy this informations to new offline assets group or whatever offline grouping. After that, i need to add (link) other devices to the owner: cell phone, portable HDD etc.

Pleaseee! is there any way to do it?
Until Friday i have to accomplish this... if not, i have to do it in Excel:(((( manual copy from lansweeper.
laurentiune
Engaged Sweeper
also i need to link computer, cell phone and other devices to a user. This must be a basic functionality on inventory software.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
At this moment we do not support imports to the Lansweeper database but this is a feature we are working on. You can add them manually by clicking on "New asset" in the Asset list.