cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
watkinscj
Engaged Sweeper
We use Microsoft Office 2007 Basic (OEM) but the product key is not being detected by LANSweeper. I have found that the location of the DigitalProductID field is in a different location than other version of Office so I added a new row in the ProductKey section. However, the product key still does not appear. Could Office Basic have a different conversion between DigitalProductID and Product Key code? Is there anything I can do to get this feature to work?

The Office Basic 2007 (detected in LANSweeper as 2007 Microsoft Office System) stores its DigitalProductID here SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Registration\91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE

I am running version 4.

Chris
4 REPLIES 4
watkinscj
Engaged Sweeper
We solved the problem. Very sorry to bother you. The issue was that we were missing {} around the Product Keys in the LANSweeper Config.

Thanks for your help.
watkinscj
Engaged Sweeper
We changed it to 2 and have also used LSTrigger before. No change. Are you able to confirm that LANSweeper can "decode" Office Basic 2007 keys?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
watkinscj wrote:
We changed it to 2 and have also used LSTrigger before. No change. Are you able to confirm that LANSweeper can "decode" Office Basic 2007 keys?

Yes it can.
Could you export the registry key with the code in and provide a screenshot of how you did the setup in Lansweeper please.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you check the waittime for "SERIALNUMBER" by default it's rather high which could cause a delay in scanning.