cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chite
Engaged Sweeper
My apologies if there is a Topic that this has been discussed already but I couldn't find anything with the search criteria i put in....

On that note, is there a way to setup a login box when trying to access lansweeper? I've setup the server with win IIS 8.0 and have disabled Anonymous Authentication and enabled windows authentication, but every time I hit the new site I get right in (no username and password box).

I'd like to have a login box to allows only a certain Active Directory group (IT) access to Lansweeper. If I can manage that through an Active Directory group that would even be better.

thanks for the help
3 REPLIES 3
chite
Engaged Sweeper
If I go into that section of the application, there is nothing I can click on to configure, it's all text on the screen (no links, or configuration boxes, etc.)

2nd question - Is there any type of training or documentation "how to" on lansweeper? I'm new at this and would like a crash course on how to use lansweeper most effectively

Chaden
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
chite wrote:
If I go into that section of the application, there is nothing I can click on to configure, it's all text on the screen (no links, or configuration boxes, etc.)

You need to type the names of the user groups. For detailed instructions on how to set up website access, please refer to page 155 and beyond of our online documentation: http://www.lansweeper.com/documentation.pdf
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can change the groups that have access in configuration/website access.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now