cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bernardo
Engaged Sweeper
I have problems to see reports about an specific PC. I can see it on lansweeper, but it says:
Software: Never scanned software

I lunch "Trigger scan" and nothing change. I tried to run from this pc the same command (lstrigger) and it runs succesfully, but I still cannot view details about this PC on Lansweeper. Is there any other way to lunch scan over an specific machine?.

On the other hand, I can see on Actions Panel one section called Advanced Options, but it is empty. Should be any action on it?
3 REPLIES 3
bernardo
Engaged Sweeper
Sorry, After a refresh it show RPC error. I disable Windows Firewall, and now it works. I think that the rule I generated for this PC was incoplete.
bernardo
Engaged Sweeper
There is no error tab.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I have problems to see reports about an specific PC. I can see it on lansweeper, but it says:
Software: Never scanned software

I lunch "Trigger scan" and nothing change. I tried to run from this pc the same command (lstrigger) and it runs succesfully, but I still cannot view details about this PC on Lansweeper. Is there any other way to lunch scan over an specific machine?.

Do you see any errors in the error tab?

On the other hand, I can see on Actions Panel one section called Advanced Options, but it is empty. Should be any action on it?

If you upgraded from a previous version it's normally empty, you can move actions to there from the configuration tool.