cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yiraheta
Engaged Sweeper
Hi All,

My company started using LANsweeper a few months ago, I just recently started started with the company and hust started using it. it's a great product at a great price! I am very pleased with it.

I am here because I would like to receive email alerts about RAM changes on scanned machines.Is this even possible??

I thought of setting reports of machines that have:

512 MB
1024 MB
1536 MB
2048 MB
2560 MB
and so on

.....And then have a reports sent to me and compare that report every month to the previous month's but that seems very tedious.

Is there a way that i can set up a report about RAM changes??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

!

-Yoni
4 REPLIES 4
Yiraheta
Engaged Sweeper
Hi!

Wow you guys a re fast! I figured it out. I was actually placing ":" in the name field

I.E Report name: Hardware Inventory: RAM

I removed the ":" and it worked.

and the report its exactly what i was looking for! thanks so much!

-Yoni

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Did you use any special characters in the view name?
Yiraheta
Engaged Sweeper
Hi!

Thank you very much for your prompt response, I tried the code you posted but i am getting the following error.

"Parameter object is improperly defined. Inconsistent or Incomplete. information was provided"

Any ideas??

Thanks!

-Yoni
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Try this:

Select Distinct Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, Case tblPhysicalMemoryhist.Action When 1 Then 'Added' When 2 Then 'Removed' End As Action, tblPhysicalMemoryhist.BankLabel, Ceiling(dbo.tblPhysicalMemoryhist.Capacity / 1024 / 1024) As MB, TsysMemorytypes.MemoryName, tblPhysicalMemoryhist.Lastchanged From tblComputers Inner Join tblPhysicalMemoryhist On tblComputers.Computername = tblPhysicalMemoryhist.Computername Inner Join TsysMemorytypes On tblPhysicalMemoryhist.MemoryType = TsysMemorytypes.Memorytype Inner Join web40ActiveComputers On web40ActiveComputers.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Order By tblPhysicalMemoryhist.Lastchanged Desc, tblComputers.Computername, tblPhysicalMemoryhist.BankLabel